Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Netter Report for 01/26/10

Here is a short list of sites I have visited this week. The basis for these results is my need to inform myself more about the creative ways people are using the internet to their advantage when determined to create new, original works that attract visitors, followers, and sponsors to the programs being presented.

"All links are supported by their own teams of support techs and creators." "This is only a list of my travels this week."


The Freelance Toolset: 10 Web Apps for everything

Timothy McSweeneys Internet Tendency

Getting an ISBN in America

Here are three to start and more to come.

I suggest you visit Flesh Farewell and see what else is coming down the pipe for the newest breakthrough fiction writer FD Walsh.



No comments:

Post a Comment